LOS ANGELES, June 22 /PRNewswire/ -- The members of the Coalition for Independent Ratings Services (CFIRS) announce their support of June 2005 as "Entertainment Ratings and Labeling Awareness Month.
What does CFIRS stand for?
CFIRS stands for Coalition for Independent Ratings Services
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFIRS
- Curriculum Frameworks and Instructional Resources (California Department of Education)
- Incorrect Read Coupling Fault
- Canada First Immigration Reform Committee
- Center for Feed Industry Research and Education (Department of Animal Science and Food Technology; Texas Tech University; Lubbock, TX)
- Christian Fundamentalist Internal Revenue Employees (New Carrollton, MD)
- Combatant Fleet Issues & Response Meeting
- Canadian Forces Integrated Relocation Program
- College of Forestry Integrated Research Project (est. 1989; Oregon)
- California Fire Incident Reporting System
- Certified Fiduciary and Investment Risk Specialist (Cannon Financial Institute; Athens, GA)
- Communities First in Rural Somerset (UK)
- Calgary French and International School (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Campaign Finance Information System
- Canadian Federation of Independent Scouting
- Cascaded Fuzzy Interference System
- Center for Family Involvement in Schools (Rutgers University)
- Center for Intelligence Studies (Washington, DC)
- Certified Flight Instructor - Sport Pilot (also seen as CFI-SP)
- College for Interdisciplinary Studies (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Commercial Fisheries Information System (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Coalition For Independent Ratings Services (CFIRS) joins together PSVratings, Inc.