180) Plaintiffs who can devote the considerable resources necessary to properly present this information to a court may succeed in advancing past the pleading stage, as did the plaintiffs in Coalition for ICANN Transparency v.
What does CFIT stand for?
CFIT stands for Coalition for ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) Transparency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFIT
We have 15 other meanings of CFIT in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Fisheries Information System (California)
- Corona Fundamental Intermediate School (Corona, CA)
- Central Florida Industrial Security Awareness Council
- Cypress Fairbanks Independent School District (School district in Houston, Texas)
- Canadian Food Inspection System Implementation Group
- Centrally Funded Initiatives and Services and Special Allocations (Department of Health; UK)
- Canadian Foundation for the International Space University
- Center for Instructional Technology (Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania; Slippery Rock, PA)
- Centre for Inclusive Technology (est. 2005; National Council for the Blind of Ireland)
- Certified Fire Investigation Technician (International Assoication of Arson Investigators)
- Commission for Integrated Transport (UK)
- Commission on the Franciscan Intellectual Tradition (Christian monks)
- Controlled Flight into Terrain
- Canadian Forces Individual Training and Education System
- Canadian Forces Individual Training System
- Center for Forensics, Information Technology and Security (University of South Alabama School of Computing)
- Center For Information Technology Standards (DISA)
- C Flexible Image Transport System Input/Output
- Combined Forces Identity Theft Team (Canada)
- Cambodian Federation of Independent Trade Unions
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company said it has entered into a Settlement Agreement and Mutual Release with the Coalition for ICANN Transparency Inc.
May 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- In view of the Amended Opinion of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in Coalition for ICANN Transparency, Inc.