PHF018 03/28/2003 12:11 r v bc-PA-CFFNC-Daily-News Coalition for Fair News Coverage Holds a Forum on the.
What does CFFNC stand for?
CFFNC stands for Coalition for Fair News Coverage (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cape Fear Foreign Language Collaborative (North Carolina)
- Call Forward Follow Me
- Canadian Federation of Friends of Museums
- Carcass Fat-Free Mass (animal science)
- Center for Farm Financial Management (University of Minnesota)
- Corporation for Findlay Market (Findlay Market; Cincinnati, OH)
- Canadian Flexible Foam Manufacturers Association
- Canada Forum for Nepal (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Capitol Federal Financial
- Coven of the Far Flung Net (est. 1997)
- cash flow from operating activities
- Cash Flows From Operations
- Center for the Future of the Oceans (Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA)
- Chief Facts and Figures Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Financial and Facilities Officers
- Children First for Oregon (Portland, OR)
- Christian Farmers Federation of Ontario (Canada)
- Circles from Fingers Organisation (Hungary)
- Capital Fund Financing Program (HUD Program)
- Centre de Formation de Football de Paris (French: Paris Football Training Center; Paris, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PHILADELPHIA -- PHILADELPHIA, March 18 /PRNewswire/ -- The Coalition for Fair News Coverage, which consists of more than 100 African-American churches, community, civic, civil rights, and business organizations, and which has been leading a boycott of the Philadelphia Daily News since September 2002, following charges of long-standing racially insensitive and ethnically divisive news coverage, today announced the launch of a new Web site (cffnc.
The group, the Coalition For Fair News Coverage (CFFNC), had made repeated petitions to the Daily News to remove Editor Zach Stalberg and Managing Editor Ellen Foley from their positions, as they are responsible for the final content of paper.
PHILADELPHIA -- In response to the Philadelphia Daily News' ongoing pattern of racially discriminatory and anti-Philadelphia news coverage, a diverse group of civic, religious and business organizations have formed the Coalition for Fair News Coverage and has called for the resignation of Daily News Editor Zachary Stalberg and Managing Editor Ellen Foley.