Cerner also announced it has made a long-term commitment to membership in the Coalition for Critical Care Excellence, a partnership of critical care professionals created by the Society of Critical Care Medicine.
What does CCCE stand for?
CCCE stands for Coalition for Critical Care Excellence
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCCE
We have 27 other meanings of CCCE in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Community Counseling and Education
- Centre Congolais du Commerce Extérieur
- Centre de Collecte du Courrier de l'Etat
- Certified Christian Childbirth Educator
- Cervical Cancer Consortium Europe
- Child Care Center of Evanston
- China Construction Civil Engineering Limited
- Clear Channel College Entertainment
- Clinical Coordinator of Clinical Education
- Club du Chihuahua, du Coton de Tuléar & des Exotiques
- Collaborating Centre for Cancer Education (WHO)
- College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering (China)
- Colorado Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Comité Centroamericano de Comunicaciones Electrónicas
- Comité Consultatif sur le Commerce Extérieur
- Commission on Constitutional and Electoral Matters
- Committee on Campus and Community Environment
- Committee on Computers in Chemical Education
- Common-Collector, Common-Emitter (amplifier)
- Compression Crack Closure Effect
Samples in periodicals archive:
Emery has served as Philips' representative on the SCCM's Coalition for Critical Care Excellence (CCCE), and as Coalition Chair from 1997 to 1999.