27, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- "The Maryland House Economic Matters Committee and the Maryland Senate Finance Committee are considering two, very similar bills that have the potential of harming lower income motorists" stated Sandy Bass-Cors, executive director, The Coalition for Auto Repair Equality (CARE).
What does CARE stand for?
CARE stands for Coalition for Auto Repair Equality
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CARE
We have 452 other meanings of CARE in our Acronym Attic
- Christ Alone Redeems Eternally (church; Philippines)
- Christian Action Research and Education (UK)
- Christian Addiction Recovery and Education
- Citizens Against A Radioactive Environment
- Citizens for Alternate Routing of Electricity (Chino Hills, CA)
- Civil and Resource Engineering
- Cleveland Association of Rescue Employees
- Clinical Assessment of the Reliability of the Examination
- Closure And Realignment Effort/Execution
- Co-Operative Actions of R&D in Eurocontrol (Air Traffic management research program)
- Coalition of Americans for Research Ethics
- Coexistence of Animal Rights on Earth (Seoul, Korea)
- Combined Accident Reduction Effort (Illinois State Police)
- Commission on Aging and Retirement Education (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Communities Accepting Responsibility in Education
- Communities Against Radioactive Environments (Queensland, Australia)
- Community Action for a Renewed Environment (US EPA)
- Community Action for Revival and Empowerment (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Community Alliance for Results in Education
- Community Anti-Racism Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
As of June 30, the Aftermarket Automotive Industry Association and the Coalition for Auto Repair Equality - the two major right to repair funders - had spent more than $895,500 in general lobbying expenses in the state this year, according to the Massachusetts secretary of state's office.
Opposition to the bills is well organized in the antique auto clubs and in a Virginia-based lobbying group called the Coalition for Auto Repair Equality (CARE), whose primary financial support comes from auto parts companies.
Members of this diverse roster included, among others: Advocates for Auto and Highway Safety, American Insurance Association, Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association, Automotive Body Parts Association, Center for Auto Safety, Consumer Federation of America, Consumers Union, National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies, Property Casualty Insurers Association of America, Public Citizen, Quality Parts Coalition, and the Coalition for Auto Repair Equality.
Now that Right to Repair is a reality in Massachusetts, it is time for a national Right to Repair law to ensure that all repair information is equally available to every automotive repair facility so car owners throughout the country can choose where and by whom their vehicles are repaired," said Sandy Bass-Cors, executive director of the Coalition for Auto Repair Equality (CARE).
Other groups that joined AAA in supporting the Right to Repair bill today included the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), the Coalition for Auto Repair Equality (CARE), and the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA).
The Coalition for Auto Repair Equality (CARE) represents companies in the automotive aftermarket, among them: NAPA, CARQUEST, AutoZone, Advance Auto Parts, Bridgestone-Firestone Retail Operations and O'Reilly Auto Parts.
1, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- "During this Olympic week, Massachusetts legislators made its Commonwealth the Gold Standard for other states and Congress to follow by becoming the first state to pass the historic Right to Repair Act," stated Sandy Bass-Cors, executive director for The Coalition for Auto Repair Equality (CARE).