He is active in corporate and civic affairs, serving on the board of Loyola University of Maryland and previously on the board of the Coalition for Affordable Quality Healthcare.
What does CAQH stand for?
CAQH stands for Coalition for Affordable Quality Healthcare
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAQH
- Campus Alberta Quality Council (Canada)
- Catawba Air Quality Committee
- Cercle d'Affaires Québec Chine
- Chaska Area Quilt Club (Chaska, Minnesota)
- Civil Affairs Qualification Course
- CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum
- Colorado Air Quality Control Commission
- Computer-Aided Qualitative Data Analysis
- Computer Assisted Qualitative Data Analysis Software (UK networking project)
- Cornwall Air Quality Forum (UK)
- Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (Washington, DC)
- Canadian Air Quality Index
- Canadian Academic Quiz League
- China Association for Quality Promotion
- Condition Adverse to Quality Report
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- Cahors Auto Rétro (French classic automobile club)
- Calais Auto Racing (France)
- California Association for Rehabilitation
- California Association of Realtors
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Coalition for Affordable Quality Healthcare plans to gather and store electronic records from more than 600,000 providers nationwide and place them in a central database.
Her industry affiliations include key committee assignments in several health care forums such as the American Association of Preferred Provider Organizations (AAPPO) and the Communications Committee for the Coalition for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH).
13, 2001 GeoAccess has been selected by the Coalition for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH), a coalition of 26 of the nation's largest health plans and insurers, to build the first national provider credentialing database system.
National Formulary Database MedUnite has developed a centralized, searchable database of health plan formularies for the Coalition for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) that has access to over 90% of health plan formularies in Connecticut.
The Coalition for Affordable Quality Healthcare, a group of 25 health plans and insurers working together to improve the healthcare experience for consumers and doctors, launched the Save Antibiotic Strength effort today with a national dialogue in Washington, assembling physicians from health plans, medical specialty societies and the CDC to address a problem that results in nearly two American deaths each hour.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 2, 2001 Members of the Coalition for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) applauded the Institute of Medicine report "Crossing the Quality Chasm," which was released yesterday.
As a member of the Coalition for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH), Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is collaborating with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Alliance for the Prudent Use of Antibiotics (APUA) in Save Antibiotic Strength, a program to help preserve the power of antibiotics.