Briefing the prime minister on his recent visit to the United States here on Sunday, the finance minister said that from the Coalition Support Funds the electricity plants at Guddu, Jamshoro and Muzaffargarh would be rehabilitated.
What does CSF stand for?
CSF stands for Coalition Support Funds (State Dept funds)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSF
We have 420 other meanings of CSF in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Student Fellowship (religious group)
- Christmas SPIRIT Foundation (Chesterfield, MO)
- Citizens' Scholarship Foundation (various locations)
- Classical Swine Fever
- Classroom Site Fund (Arizona)
- Client Security Fund (various locations)
- Client Services Framework (Cisco)
- Client Services Fulfillment (various companies)
- Client Signal Failure (telecommunications)
- Coalition Solidarity Funds
- Collège de la Sainte Famille
- College of Santa Fe (New Mexico)
- College Success Foundation (Issaquah, WA)
- Colony Stimulating Factor
- Combined Support Force
- Comité des Salines de France (French: Salt Committee of France)
- Comma Separated File (computing)
- Commequiers Sport Football (French football club)
- Commercial Spaceflight Federation (Washington, DC)
- Common-Source FET (Field Effect Transistor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Coalition support funds, she explained, is the arrangement that was agreed on between Pakistan and the United States for compensation of logistical and other deployment, and other mobilization on the Western side of the border in support of NATO, ISAF and US forces.
5 billion in Coalition Support Funds to reimburse cooperating nations supporting the effort in Afghanistan, but limits the availability of such funds to reimburse Pakistan until the Secretary of Defense certifies that Pakistan meets certain criteria, including not supporting or providing safe havens to insurgents attacking US, Afghan, and coalition forces in Afghanistan, and not imprisoning Dr.
Islamabad, December 24, 2010 (Frontier Star): -As part of the ongoing commitment of the United States to Pakistan's national defense and the joint efforts in the fight against violent extremist groups, the United States government delivered more than $633 million in Coalition Support Funds (CSF) to the government of Pakistan on Wednesday, according to US embassy spokesman.
Sources maintained that as a member of Congressional Appropriation Committee, Price would discuss the issues related to the financial assistance under Coalition Support Funds remaining amounts, Kerry-Lugar-Berman Bill and military assistance as discussed during the Pak-US strategic talks, the channel said.
7 billion dollars paid to Pakistan since 2001 by the United States as Coalition Support Funds (CSF) funds may have been lost to waste and mismanagement, given a dearth of adequate controls and oversight," the report said.
According to a press statement issued by the US Embassy, the reimbursements known as Coalition Support Funds (CSF) are intended to aid in Pakistans fight against terrorists and in achieving the mutually shared goals of peace and stability in Pakistan and in the region.
Patterson on Friday said the United States looks forward to working closely with the Government of Pakistan to reconcile its outstanding claims for 2009 Coalition Support Funds (CSF).