The Coalition Against Insurance Fraud appointed Elijah Mercer to the position of research associate.
What does CAIF stand for?
CAIF stands for Coalition Against Insurance Fraud
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAIF
We have 9 other meanings of CAIF in our Acronym Attic
- Committee on Archival Information Exchange (Society of American Archivists)
- Center for American Indian Economic Development (Northern Arizona University)
- Certificat d'Aptitude aux Fonctions d'Inspecteur de l'Enseignement Élémentaire (French: Certificate of Proficiency as an Elementary School Inspector; Senegal)
- Cahiers de l'Association Internationale des Études Françaises (French: Papers of the International Association of French Studies; academic journal)
- China Association of International Exchange of Personnel
- Centre for Advanced India-EU (European Union) Studies
- Chinese American Institute of Engineers and Scientists (est. 1943; San Francisco, CA)
- Canadian Association of Income Funds (est. 2002; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Chart Audit Information Form (pain assessment)
- Child Abuse Intervention Fund
- Collaborative Artefacts Interactive Furniture (workshop; Switzerland)
- Common Announcement Interchange Format
- California Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Canadian Association of Insurance and Financial Advisers
- China Association for International Friendly Contact
- Customer Average Interruption Frequency Index
- Computer-Aided Integrated Facility Management
- Centralized Accident Investigation, Ground (US Army)
- Changhe Aircraft Industry Group (China)
- Cost Analysis Improvement Group (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cases like that are becoming all too common, said James Quiggle, spokesperson for the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud.
CONTACT: James Quiggle, Coalition Against Insurance Fraud 202-393-7330; jamesq@InsuranceFraud.
Unemployment (most Americans get health insurance through work) is soaring," says James Quiggle of the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud.
According to the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud, bogus health plans are spreading rapidly around the U.
A sour economy is a magnet for insurance fraud," said James Quiggle, a spokesman for the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud of Washington, D.
I asked Dennis Jay, who runs the coalition Against Insurance Fraud, what he thinks about the measurement problem.
Centralized associations were formed to promote solutions to the insurance fraud problem, including the International Association of Insurance Fraud Agencies (1986), the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud in the United States (1993), Comite European des Assurances for the European Union (1993), and the Canadian Coalition Against Insurance Fraud (1994).