Members of the Coalition Against Counterfeiting and Piracy (CACP), called upon Congress last week to pass legislation H.
What does CACP stand for?
CACP stands for Coalition Against Counterfeiting and Piracy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CACP
We have 56 other meanings of CACP in our Acronym Attic
- Cargo Container (NASA)
- Canadian Association for the Club of Rome
- Chicago Area Committee on Occupational Safety and Health (Chicago, IL)
- Camptodactyly-Arthropathy-Coxa vara-Pericarditis syndrome
- Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police
- Catholics Against Capital Punishment
- Central Arbitration Control Point
- Certified Anticoagulation Care Provider
- Certified Anticoagulation Provider
- Clean Air-Cool Planet (global warming)
- Commission for Agricultural Cost and Price (India)
- Communauté d'Agglomération de Cergy-Pontoise (French: Agglomeration Community of Cergy-Pontoise; Cergy-Pontoise, France)
- Community Aged Care Package (Australia)
- Consent Assessment of Civil Penalty (legal agreement)
- Crédit Agricole Charente-Périgord (French bank)
- Chandrashekhar Agashe College of Physical Education (Pune, India; est. 1977)
- Citizens Action Committee Pakistan (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Citizens' Alliance for Consumer Protection of Korea
- Chrysotile Asbestos Cement Products Manufacturers Association (India)
- Canadian Air Carrier Protective Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
To help accomplish that task, SEMA joined the Coalition Against Counterfeiting and Piracy (CACP), an industry-wide effort led by the U.
SEMA is a member of the Coalition Against Counterfeiting and Piracy (CACP), an industry-wide effort led by the U.