Leon issued his Order and Memorandum Opinion denying a requested preliminary injunction to stop work at the Company's Atlantic Rim Coal Bed natural gas project in south central Wyoming and at other operators' sites in other portions of the Atlantic Rim area of Wyoming.
What does CBNG stand for?
CBNG stands for Coal Bed Natural Gas
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Capacity Building for Natural Disaster Reduction
- California Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement
- Certified Broadcast Network Engineer (Society of Broadcast Engineers certification)
- Claims Bureau New England, Inc.
- Classification of Branches of the National Economy (Council for Mutual Economic Assistance)
- Chesapeake Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
- Chesapeake Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve in Virginia
- Canadian Battle of Normandy Foundation
- Centro Brasileiro de Nutrição Funcional (Portugese)
- Craig Brook National Fish Hatchery
- CoalBed Natural Gas Alliance
- Community Bank of Northern Virginia (Sterling, Virginia)
- Classified Basic Nuclear Installation (French nuclear energy industry regulation)
- Currency or Bearer Negotiable Instruments (Singapore)
- Community Bancorp of New Jersey
- Columbian Northland Exploration Ltd. (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Central Bureau for Nuclear Measurements
- Catholic Business Network of Montgomery County (Maryland)
- Conservatoire Botanique National du Massif Central (French: National Botanical Conservatory of the Central Massif)
- Cordell Bank National Marine Sanctuary (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5% working interest in the Kirby and Castle Rock Coal Bed Natural Gas projects in the Powder River Basin under a revised agreement with Quaneco, L.
Similarly, AGA says, growth in Canadian production is likely in Canada's offshore and coal bed natural gas resources.
Double Eagle is proceeding with its plans to drill 34 additional development wells in Cow Creek Field which will become part of the Catalina Coal Bed Natural Gas Unit.
Zimmerman will update investors on the Company's coal bed natural gas development and drilling program in Wyoming's Powder River Basin as well as discuss progress on the Company's exploration projects in Elk Valley British Columbia, the Fayetteville Shale in Arkansas and the Mannville plays in Alberta.
During 2002 and 2003, the Company drilled 14 successful coal bed natural gas wells, which were producing 5.
Keith has been an integral part in building and operating our growing portfolio of Coal Bed Natural Gas and Shale assets," said J.
Watergy") had recently completed successful testing of its Coal Bed Natural Gas ("CBNG") Ion Exchange water treatment process for the treatment of oil and gas produced waters.