Measures Coaching Behavior Assessment System (CBAS; Smith, Smoll, & Hunt, 1977).
What does CBAS stand for?
CBAS stands for Coaching Behavior Assessment System (sports psychology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBAS
We have 42 other meanings of CBAS in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Bay Area Resource Conservation Districts (California)
- Chesapeake Bay Acid Rain Foundation
- Community-Based Aquatic Resource Management (ecosystems)
- Canine Behavioral Assessment and Research Questionnaire
- Chesapeake Bay Area Rhodesian Ridgeback Club
- Chemical, Biological and Radiation Safety Office
- Coastal Barrier Resources System
- Carrying Bibles around School
- Centre for Biomedicine and Society (King's College London; UK)
- Cincinnati Book Arts Society (Ohio)
- Cognitive Behavioral Analysis System (psychotherapy)
- College of Basic and Applied Sciences (various universities)
- Command Budget Automated System
- Community-Based Adult Services (California Department of Health Care Services)
- Computer Business Applications Specialist (various locations)
- Computer-Based Accounting Systems
- Computerized Building Automation System
- Computrols Building Automation System (building automation software)
- Corporate Business Applications Support
- Credit Balance Analysis System (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First, trainees completed the training manual and videotape module for the Coaching Behavior Assessment System (CBAS; Smith, Smoll, & Hunt, 1976).
Trained observers recorded overt coaching behaviors of 29 male and 29 female high school soccer coaches during competition using the Coaching Behavior Assessment System (CBAS).