About Coachella Valley Housing Coalition Located in Indio, California, about 100 miles east of Los Angeles, the Coachella Valley Housing Coalition (CVHC) is an award-winning nonprofit housing development corporation dedicated to helping low- and very low-income families improve their living conditions through advocacy, research, construction, and operation of housing and community development projects.
What does CVHC stand for?
CVHC stands for Coachella Valley Housing Coalition (est. 1982; Indio, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVHC
We have 13 other meanings of CVHC in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese Visible Handbook
- Chronic Viral Hepatitis B (biomedicine)
- Cache Valley Home Builders Association (Logan, UT)
- Chippewa Valley Home Builders Association (Eau Claire, WI)
- Comox Valley Home Based Business Association (Vancouver Island, BC, Canada)
- Cahaba Valley Health Care (Birmingham, AL)
- Cascade Valley Hospital and Clinics (Washington)
- Chateauguay Valley Horse Club (Ormstown, QC, Canada)
- Chemicals of Very High Concern
- China Voice Holding Corporation
- Central Virginia HIV Care Consortium (Richmond, VA)
- Carcinoid Valvular Heart Disease
- Centrale Voeding Horeca Diensten (Dutch: Central Food Catering Services)
- Central Valley Higher Education Consortium (Fresno, CA)
- Citrus Valley Health Foundation (West Covina, CA)
- Civic Vision Housing Fund (Cleveland, OH)
- Continuous Volume-Constant Hemofiltration (medical treatment)
- Credit Valley Hospital Foundation (Ontario, Canada)
- Central Valley Habitat for Humanity (Bridgewater, VA)
- Champlain Valley Habitat for Humanity (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fifty percent of all Coachella Valley Housing Coalition projects have some county involvement.
Coachella Valley Housing Coalition, Indio * Community Housing Council of Fresno, Fresno * Community Housingworks, San Diego * Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Orange County, Santa Ana * Consumer Credit Counseling Service of San Francisco, San Francisco * Family Self-Sufficiency Corps, Inc.
Project of the Year: Coachella Valley Housing Coalition (CVHC), based in Indio, Calif.
and Coachella Valley Housing Coalition (Indio, Calif.