The Co-operative Retail Trading Group already acts as supplier for independent co-op societies in the UK.
What does CRTG stand for?
CRTG stands for Co-operative Retail Trading Group (Manchester, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRTG
We have 1 other meaning of CRTG in our Acronym Attic
- Commander, Response Task Force
- Counter Rotating Turbo Fan
- Crisis Response Task Force
- Columbia River Treaty Fishing Access Program
- Critical/Non-Critical Facilities Product (WCCS)
- Commission des Relations de Travail dans la Fonction Publique
- Can't Remember to Forget You (song; Shakira)
- Clinical Research Training Grant (various organizations)
- Centre de Recherche Texte/Histoire (French: Research Center Text/History)
- Crissal Thrasher (bird species Toxostoma crissale)
- Center for Research on Telehealth and Healthcare Communications (scientific and clinical research; University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- CBRNE (Chemical, Biological, Radiological-Nuclear and Explosives) Research and Technology Initiative (Canada)
- Centre de Recherche en Technologie de l'Information (French)
- Combined Radiation and Thermal Injury
- Cummins Research and Technology India (est. 2003)
- Centre de Resources des Technologies de l'Information pour le Batiment (Luxembourg)
- Combined Radiation End Thermal Injury
- Community Right-To-Know
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Co-operative Retail Trading Group was formed in 1992 to harness the buying power of co-operative societies throughout the UK and today it is one of the UK's most powerful forces - buying food on behalf of 3,000 stores across the country - representing 100 per cent of the Co-op network.
ACC Distribution, which is based in Alfreton, delivers food for the Co-Operative Retail Trading Group.
The Heart of England Co-operative Society is working through the Co-operative Retail Trading Group - one of the most successful buying groups in the UK - and a wide range of groups to do all they can to give people in developing countries decent working conditions.
The society had achieved "an excellent result in what was undoubtedly a challenging year", he said, citing the very disciplined central buying unit--the Co-operative Retail Trading Group as a key factor in the society's success.
The Heart of England Co-operative Society is a member of the Co-operative Retail Trading Group (CRTG), one of the largest and most successful buying groups in the UK, with responsibility for food buying requirements for more than 3,200 Co-op food stores.
You quite rightly state there is no advantage in increased purchasing power, because most societies purchase through the Co-operative Retail Trading Group.
He said a key factor was the division's ability to offer high-quality goods at competitive prices through the buying power of the giant Co-operative Retail Trading Group.