This affiliation will provide a continuum of services for each organization's clients with co-occuring disorders and offer a seamless referral and admissions process.
What does COD stand for?
COD stands for Co-Occuring Disorder (mental health diagnosis)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COD
We have 223 other meanings of COD in our Acronym Attic
- Circle of Dependability
- Circle of Dust (band)
- Circles of Doom (gaming)
- City of Dreams (casino; Melco Crown Entertainment; China)
- Class of Device (Bluetooth)
- Click of Death
- Cloak of Darkness (gaming clan)
- Close of Day
- Close Order Drill (marching)
- Cloud of Darkness
- Code List (File Name Extension)
- Cody Yellowstone Regional Airport (airport code)
- Coefficient of Determination
- Coffee of the Day
- Collect On Delivery
- Collège d'Omnipratique Dentaire (French: College of General Practice Dentistry; Belgium)
- College of Dupage
- College of the Desert
- Color of the Day (undercover police)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Without a co-occuring disorder license, the incentive exists for treatment facilities to keep patients in place, solely treating the substance abuse, instead of sending patients to necessary mental health facilities.
It will focus on several key issues in New Mexico, including the collaborative itself, co-occuring disorders, Native American issues, recovery and resiliency, supportive housing and systems of care.