By handing out funds through the co-financing organisations who are working daily to support employment and training activities and understand the needs of the community we are ensuring that we meet individual needs.
What does CFO stand for?
CFO stands for Co-Financing Organisation (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFO
We have 157 other meanings of CFO in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Finance Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Financial Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Fire Officer
- Chief Forest Officer (wildlife management)
- Chief of Field Operations (various organizations)
- Chief of Flight Operations
- Child and Family Outcomes
- China Finance Online (est. 1999)
- Christian Farmers Outreach (evangelist)
- Club Félin de l'Ouest (French cat club)
- Coda Fiddle Orchestra
- Collateralized Fund Obligation (finance)
- College Football Officiating
- Comité Fronterizo de Obreras
- Commission on Filipinos Overseas
- Commissioning and Fitting Out
- Comparative Financial Observations (Demetoch; Dublin, OH)
- Complex Facility Officer
- Conciliation Forums of Oakland (California)
- Connection Fitting Out
Samples in periodicals archive:
The body is now an official co-financing organisation and the new status will allow the Learning and Skills Council to manage and fund projects they give approval to in the sub-region.
The Local Learning and Skills Council (LLSC) serving Coventry and Warwickshire has been given the European cash after becoming an official co-financing organisation.