Contract awarded for supply a trainer/the training himself to conduct training of chinese calligraphy to the pupils during their co-curricular activity (cca) meeting the requirement specifications in annex a.
What does CCA stand for?
CCA stands for Co-Curricular Activity (Singapore)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCA
We have 955 other meanings of CCA in our Acronym Attic
- Clear Channel ATM (ATMF)
- Climate Change Agreement
- Clinger-Cohen Act
- Clinica Chimica Acta (clinical chemistry journal; Elsevier)
- Clinical Care Area (healthcare)
- Close Combat Air
- Close Combat Attack (Army helicopters)
- Close-Coupling Approximation
- Club Corporation of America (Knoxville, TN)
- Co-Curricular Activities
- Coalition for Coordinated Advocacy
- Coastal Conservation Activities
- Coastal Conservation Association
- Coastal Coordination Act
- Coca-Cola Amatil (Australia)
- Codage, Cryptologie, Algorithmes (French: Coding, Cryptography, Algorithms)
- Coignières Contrôle Accessoires (French: Coignières Control Accessories; Coignieres, France)
- Cold Chain America
- Cold Cranking Amps (automobile battery rating)
- Collaborative Communications Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
This event will be conducted in different dates in the month of February in which co-curricular activity including Naat and Qirat, Urdu debate, Urdu essay writing, English debate, English writing competition of quiz, bait bazi and sports event will also be conducted in the said event.
``The reality is you can become moral police for every single co-curricular activity out there,'' he said.