Giganet provides leading edge system cluster area network products that enable data centers to scale computing resources to meet the demands of the Internet.
What does CAN stand for?
CAN stands for Cluster Area Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CAN
We have 411 other meanings of CAN in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Association of Nigeria (umbrella organization)
- Chronic Allograft Nephropathy
- Church of All Nations (various locations)
- Citizens' Awareness Network
- Claim Account Number (Social Security)
- Classified Ad Network (various organizations)
- Clean Air Network (Hong Kong)
- Clean Air Now
- Climate Action Network
- Climate Action Now
- Code Application Notice
- Collections Australia Network (Haymarket, NSW, Australia)
- College Access Now (Seattle, WA)
- Commission Against Narcotics
- Common Account Number
- Common Accounting Number
- Communauté d'Agglomération de la Narbonnaise (French: Agglomeration Community of Narbonne; Narbonne, France)
- Communauté d'Agglomération de Niort (French: Agglomeration Community of Niort; Niort, France)
- Community Action Network
- Community Alert Network (telephone emergency communications service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leader in server scalability for the Internet age, today announced that the company's award- winning cLAN server cluster area network products have participated in an impressive SAP R/3 benchmark, achieving unprecedented levels of availability and performance in an SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) environment on Oracle8i(TM) and Windows NT.
a leader in server scalability for the Internet age, today announced that the company's award-winning cLAN products have been chosen by customer Merrill Lynch (NYSE: MER) as a key enabler for a server cluster area network running a next generation Internet-based Broker Information Management System.