You can keep it,'' squawked a parrot in a Club for Growth Action ad that ran earlier in the year in Arkansas.
What does CFG stand for?
CFG stands for Club for Growth
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFG
We have 96 other meanings of CFG in our Acronym Attic
- Carl-Friedrich-Gauss Schule (German school, Hemmingen, lower Saxony)
- Centerfold Girl
- Centrex Feature Gateway (Lucent)
- Certificat de Formation Générale (French: General Education Certificate)
- Certificate for Foreign Government (US FDA)
- Charity Finance Group (UK)
- Cienfuegos, Cuba (city/airport code)
- Clan Français de la Guerre (French gaming clan)
- Clear Float Glass
- Client Facing Group
- ColdFusion Guru
- Comité Français Géosynthétique (French: French Geosynthetics Committee)
- Community Financial Group (Marlborough, MA)
- Comptabilité Finance Gestion (French accounting firm)
- Condor Flugdienst GmbH (German airline)
- Condor Flugdienst, Germany (ICAO code)
- Configuration (File Name Extension)
- Conseil Formation Gestion (French business consulting firm)
- Constant Frequency Generator
- Consumer Focus Group (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While Congressman [Steve] Stockman has a pro-economic growth record, so does Senator Cornyn, as witnessed by his 87% lifetime Club for Growth score,' Club president Chris Chocola said in a statement.
The conservative free-market group Club for Growth has tried various tactics to close the bank, which it sees as "corporate welfare.
Walter Jones--next to Ron Paul, the most outspoken conservative critic of the Iraq War--coasted to a 60-40 victory over his hawkish primary opponent, despite the intervention of the Club for Growth and other Beltway organizations on the challenger's behalf.
Murphy said the Club for Growth and others had misrepresented Huckabee's record on the motor fuel tax.
Haruo Shimada, professor of Keio University, Special Advisor to the Cabinet Office and Chairman, Economic Research Center Fujitsu Research Institute -- Pat Toomey, President, Club for Growth Moderator: -- Tim Ferguson, Editor, Forbes Asia and Executive Director, Forbes Magazine WHEN: Monday, September 4, 2006, 9:45 - 10:45 a.
8 million to the Texas Republican Legislative Campaign Committee, $495,000 to the Future of Texas Alliance and $13,000 to the Texas Club for Growth.
Another missive reported that Keith Richman, a moderate Republican assemblyman running for state treasurer, deserved the ``Republican In Name Only'' or RINO Award given him by the Club for Growth because Richman supported taxes in opposition to Gov.