What does CNACK stand for?
CNACK stands for Club Nautique Aubois Canoë-Kayak (French canoeing and kayaking club)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- College News Association of the Carolinas
- Comité National Anti-Contrefaçon (French: National Anti-Counterfeiting Committee; est. 1995)
- Comité National d'Action pour la Sécurité et l'Hygiène dans la Construction (French: National Action Committee for Safety and Health in Construction; Belgium; est. 1965)
- Confédération Nationale des Associations des Caféiculteurs (French: National Confederation of Associations of Growers)
- Contains No Artificial Colour (food product company; India)
- Customs National Aviation Center (USCS)
- Cree Native Arts and Crafts Association (Quebec, Canada)
- Current National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics
- Czech North American Chamber of Commerce (Boston, MA)
- China National Aviation Corp Group Ltd.
- China National Accreditation Committee of Laboratories
- Comité National de Concertation des ONG Feminines
- China National Accreditation Council for Registrars (China State Bureau of Technical Supervision)
- Center for Neural and Cognitive Sciences (University of Maryland)
- Calling Name Delivery
- Center for A New American Dream
- Conference of National Armaments Directors (NATO)
- Conference of NATO Armaments Directors
- Conselho Nacional Antidopagem (Portugal)
- Crank-Nicolson Approximate Decoupling (algorithm)