In Staffordshire, Clough Hall Technology School, Gnosall St Lawrence C of E Primary School and Moorgate Community Primary School are in the same position while two Wolverhampton schools, Edward the Elder Primary School and Wood End Primary School, are in the same position.
What does CHTS stand for?
CHTS stands for Clough Hall Technology School (Staffordshire, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHTS
We have 3 other meanings of CHTS in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Hospitality and Tourism Research (Victoria University; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Circle of Hope Therapeutic Riding, Inc. (Barnesville, MD)
- Collection, Handling, Transport and Release (California)
- Compact High Temperature Reactor (atomic energy)
- Chittagong Hill Tracts Regional Council (Bangladesh)
- Contact-Handled Transuranic Waste
- Calef Hill Technology Services (Tilton, NH)
- Certified Healthcare Technology Specialist (credential)
- Christopher Hoare Tree Services (UK)
- Cylinder Head Temperature Sensor (Nissan)
- Chicago Heights Terminal Transfer (Chicago, IL)
- Center for Hospitality, Tourism and Travel Administration (New York, NY)
- CIMMYT (Centro Internacional de Mejoramiento de Maíz y Trigo) Hybrid Trial - Tropical White (International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center)
- Cleveland Heights Teachers Union
- Christchurch Television
- Commander, Helicopter Tactical Wing Atlantic
- Canadian Heat Treated Wood Products Certification Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last week 750 pupils at Clough Hall Technology School in, Kidsgrove, Staffordshire were offered free screening for TB after their teacher was diagnosed with the disease.
Parents of pupils at Clough Hall Technology School, in Kids grove, Stoke on Trent, were sent a letter which assured them that the risk of infection "is extremely low".