Those coldest cloud top temperatures were near 220 kelvin (-63.
What does CLTT stand for?
CLTT stands for Cloud Top Temperature
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLTT
We have 1 other meaning of CLTT in our Acronym Attic
- Community Led Total Sanitation
- Community Living Temiskaming South (Haileybury, Ontario, Canada)
- Concordia Lutheran Theological Seminary (St. Catherine's, Ontario, Canada)
- Connectionless Transport Service
- Connectionless-Mode Transport Service
- Contractor/Combined Life Time Support
- Community Living Transition Steering Committee (Canada)
- Center for Logistics, Trade and Transportation (University of Southern Mississippi; Hattiesburg, MS)
- Child Language Teaching and Therapy (Sage Publications)
- Cho-Liang Thermal Technology (est. 1989; China)
- Club Longueillois de Tennis de Table (French table tennis club)
- Community Land Trust of Tempe (Tempe, AZ)
- Concrete Laboratory Testing Technician (American Concrete Institute)
- Command Link Transfer Unit
- Command Link Transmission Unit
- Centre for Labour and Trade Union Studies (University of Waikato, New Zealand)
- ChicagoLand Television
- Combined Loan To Value
- Constant Linear Time Velocity
Samples in periodicals archive:
The radio signals have information about the land, sea, the cloud information and cloud top temperature, the humidity content of the clouds, the movement of the cloud and all those things that are required," Kannan said.
The ITT-built GOES imager and sounder instruments provide images and data about atmospheric temperature, moisture levels, surface and cloud top temperatures and many other critical meteorological measurements that will be used to improve short-term weather forecasts.