In a recent message, the Navy announced a targeted, one-time clothing replacement allowance (CRA) for approximately 45,000 Sailors who did not receive the required amount of Navy working uniform (NWU) or annual allowances.
What does CRA stand for?
CRA stands for Clothing Replacement Allowance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CRA
We have 545 other meanings of CRA in our Acronym Attic
- Circuit Reservation Acknowledgement
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Claim Reunderwriting Advisor (insurance)
- Classification and Ratings Administration
- Classification Review Area
- Cleaning and Restoration Association
- Client Register Access
- Client Relations Assistant (various businesses)
- Client Rights Advocate
- Clinical Research Associate
- Club Radio Active (Swedish R/C-club)
- Coeficiente de Rendimento Acadêmico (Portugese)
- Collaborative Research Agreement
- College of Rural Alaska (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- College Readiness for All
- College Regina Assumpta (Canada)
- Collision Research Associates (College Station, TX)
- Collision Resolution Algorithm
- Combined Random Access
- Combined Reservation Access
Samples in periodicals archive:
FY08 and FY09 clothing replacement allowances have been adjusted to facilitate purchasing four sets of NWU shirts and trousers by December 2010.
5) says soldiers will not receive an increase in their clothing replacement allowance to make up for wear caused by starching.
Sailors' clothing replacement allowance will be adjusted starting Oct.