It happens to be that my work is out of the ordinary, documenting people who I respect on a clothing optional beach on Martha's Vineyard.
What does COB stand for?
COB stands for Clothing Optional Beach
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of COB
We have 133 other meanings of COB in our Acronym Attic
- City of Berkeley (California)
- City of Bones (novel)
- City of Brass (game)
- City of Bridgetown (Barbados)
- City of Brownsville (Texas)
- Civilians on the Battlefield
- Class of Business
- Clean on Board (shipping)
- Clear-Over-Base (2-component car paints)
- Close Of Business (day)
- Club Olympique Briochin (French sports club; est. 1947)
- Coalition of Brothers (gaming community)
- COBOL Source Code (file name extension)
- Colegio Oficial de Biólogos (Spanish: Association of Biologists)
- College of Business
- College of the Bahamas
- Collocated Operating Base
- Combined Order of Battle
- Come on Baby (game)
- Comitê Olímpico Brasileiro (Brazilian Olympic Committee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All the negative publicity will be brought up whenever we suggest a clothing optional beach and definitely won't help.
Martin's Orient Beach would be perfect for Monica, he said, suggesting that she book a private villa to escape the glare of publicity after a day on the clothing optional beach.