It's taken the food out of my family's mouths and the clothes off our backs.
What does COOB stand for?
COOB stands for Clothes Off Our Back
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COOB
- Continuity of Operations
- Cost of Opperation
- Cost of Ownership
- Cotonou, Benin - Cotonou (Airport Code)
- Countries of Operation
- Country of Origin
- Center of Excellence for Coastal Ocean Observation and Analysis (University of New Hampshire; Durham, NH)
- Central Ohio Optometric Association
- China Optometric & Optical Association
- Coastal Ocean Observing and Analysis (University of New Hampshire)
- Comite Organitzador Olimpic Barcelona (Catalan: Barcelona Olympic Organizing Committee; Barcelona, Spain)
- China Offshore Oil Bohai Corporation (formerly China Offshore Oil Exploration Bureau)
- Cooperativa de Buses de Guatemala (Guatemala)
- California Olive Oil Council
- Cambridge-Oxford Owners Club (car club; UK)
- Conference on Optoelectronics and Optical Communications (est. 1993)
- Conference on Organizational Computing Systems
- Constraint Object-Oriented Development
- Colloquium on Object Orientation in Databases and Software Engineering
- Care of Our Environment (Australia; est. 1992)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the stunning red dresses will be auctioned at the online charity Clothes Off Our Back, with proceeds going to fund research and raise awareness of women's heart disease.
After the exhibition, a select number of caps will be auctioned off online for charity by the Clothes Off Our Back Foundation (http://www.
Protesting naked is our final act of desperation as the state government is literally stealing the clothes off our backs with this price increase," Ramlan told AFP.
The actress, currently dating rocker Richie Sambora, insists her latest disrobing is for a good cause - the Clothes Off Our Back charitable foundation.
Liam Neeson also donated his Armani tuxedo to the online event, which was organised by the Clothes Off Our Back Foundation.
Aniston later donated the dress to Clothes Off Our Back, which supports research into children's autism, where it was auctioned for the charity for more than pounds 10, 000, 10 times its original value.
Through new partnerships with The Clothes Off Our Back Foundation, a 501c3 organization that hosts charity auctions showcasing today's hottest celebrity attire with proceeds benefiting various children's charities, Habitat for Humanity ReStore, retail outlets that sell gently-used home furnishings to fund the construction of Habitat for Humanity houses within the community, and regular deliveries to Goodwill Southern California, NorthStar Moving is turning moving into a charitable act.