We believe the best way to close the achievement gap is by closing the digital gap, and a one-to-one learning initiative was the best solution for our diverse student enrollment," said Gary Rutherford, superintendent of Desert Sands Unified School District.
What does CTDG stand for?
CTDG stands for Closing the Digital Gap (Lansing, MI)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTDG
We have 1 other meaning of CTDG in our Acronym Attic
- Common Test Data Collection System
- Current Trends in Drug Discovery Research (symposium; Lucknow, India)
- Chasse et Territoire de l'Est (French hunting supply company)
- Courses Toutes Distances Express (French transportation company)
- Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection
- Contract Technical Data File
- Curacao Tourism Development Foundation (est. 1989)
- Canadian Training and Development Group (est. 1974; franchise training)
- Canadian Transportation of Dangerous Goods (regulations)
- CBS (Columbia Broadcasting System) Television Distribution Group
- Computer Textile Design Group (UK)
- Convergent Technologies Design Group, Inc. (various locations)
- Cascade Test Data Input
- Communications Test Design, Inc. (West Chester, PA)
- Computed Tomography Dose Index
- C-Terminal Domain Kinase
- Central Texas Digital Library
- Common Targeting Data Link
- Currency Transaction Development Levy (economics; various nations)
- Connecticut Distance Learning Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today's announcement is another step forward to closing the digital gap that West Virginia has faced.
The CompuApoyo initiative is focused on closing the digital gap within the country and extending the availability of online access to services such as health and education.