StreamLine users who are title insurance agents for First American may now accelerate their internal processes by searching prior title insurance policies (where available) and generating approved First American closing protection letters (CPLs) and policy jackets from within the StreamLine system.
What does CPL stand for?
CPL stands for Closing Protection Letter (real estate)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPL
We have 808 other meanings of CPL in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Public Library
- Child Protection Law (various locations)
- Cincinnati Public Library (Cincinnati, OH)
- Circular Polarizing Lens
- Circularly Polarized Light
- Civil Procedure Law (various organizations)
- Class Precedence List (LISP)
- Classical Propositional Logic (mathematics)
- Cleveland Public Library
- Clinical Pathology Laboratories Inc.
- Coastal Plain League
- Codices Palatini Latini
- College of Physicians of London (UK)
- Color Position Light (railroads)
- Colorado Procedure–Laboratory (Colorado Department of Transportation)
- Combined Programming Language
- Command Priorities List
- Commercial Pilot License
- Commissioner of Public Lands
- Common Program Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brokers will no longer need a Closing Protection Letter and E&O insurance.
In these January recoveries, for example," said Thomas, "one case was against a broker based on strong language in the broker agreement, another against a title company through the closing protection letter, and another against an appraiser under an Errors & Omissions policy.