Further, the MRC closed without action audits for two California markets (San Francisco and San Jose) and these two markets remain unaccredited.
What does CWOA stand for?
CWOA stands for Closed Without Action
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CWOA
We have 1 other meaning of CWOA in our Acronym Attic
- Court Welfare Officer (UK)
- Coward's Way Out
- Creative Work Order (advertising creatives)
- Custom Work Order (Sprint)
- Customs World Organization
- Chief Warrant Officer and Warrant Officer Association of the US Coast Guard
- Chief Warrant Officer 3
- Chief Warrant Officer 5
- Chessington World of Adventures (UK theme park)
- Chief Warrant and Warrant Officers Association (est. 1929; US Coast Guard)
- Colorado Water Officials Association
- Colossal Waste of Bandwidth (blog; now Celestial Waste of Bandwidth)
- Catholic Women of the Chapel
- Certified Woman Owned Company
- Classic Wines Of California (Ceres, CA)
- Composite Wing Operations Center
- Contact With Other Cargo (Freight/Shipping Insurance)
- Cool Women Of Canada
- Cornerstone World Outreach Center (Springfield, MO)
- Certified Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurse (professional nurse certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kim Ring Phillipston Town drops its protest of Narragansett charge PHILLIPSTON - A special town meeting to contest the town's assessment for the Narragansett Regional School District budget was closed without action last night because changes in the state minimum contribution requirements allowed reductions of the town's school cost.
According to medical board documents, the investigation took almost two years before being closed without action being taken against El Salibi and Joshi.
Two Investigations Closed Without Action My conduct has been reviewed by the regulators on both sides of the Atlantic.
Diamant said, "We are pleased to report that the voluntary disclosure which the company filed with the US Department of State regarding possible violations of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations ("ITAR") with respect to defense business, was closed without action by the US Department of on April 22, 2008.
Because the SEC investigation closed without action or monetary assessment, the amount accrued has been reduced by approximately $1 million.
Department of Justice Antitrust Division into VantageScore(SM) has been closed without action.
The investigation has been closed without action by the Justice Department.