The fuel injection is impressive and the fueling is glitch free with no stutter when going from a closed throttle position.
What does CTP stand for?
CTP stands for Closed Throttle Position
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTP
We have 313 other meanings of CTP in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Test Pilot
- Child-Turcotte-Pugh (liver disease severity scoring system)
- China Teaching Project (est. 1994; Richard Ivey School of Business; Canada)
- Chloroplastic Transit Peptide
- Chronic Testicular Pain
- Cible Tarbes Pyrénées (French shooting club)
- Circuit to Packet
- City Traffic Police (Pakistan)
- Civilian Training Program
- Clinical Trials Protocols
- Closed Time Path (physics)
- Closest To Pin (golf, disc golf)
- Cloud Top Pressure
- Clouzet Téléphonie Privé (French telecommunications company)
- Coal Tar Pitch (anode/cathode production)
- Coherent Tactical Picture
- College Transition Program (various schools)
- Comité Technique Paritaire (French: Joint Technical Committee)
- Command Training Package
- Commissione Tributaria Provinciale (Italian: Provincial Tax Commission)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fuel injection is impressive, along and winding access road to the circuit was taken in first gear, and the fueling is glitch free with no stutter when going from a closed throttle position.