What does CLINICIP stand for?
CLINICIP stands for Closed Loop Insulin Infusion for Critically Ill Patients
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Crystallography Laboratory Information Management System
- Christian Latouche IMageur SOlaire (French: Christian Latouche Solar Imager telescope)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Interstitial Nephritis (Swine Leptospirosis)
- Comité de Lutte contre les Infections Nosocomiales (French: Committee for the Fight against Nosocomial Infections)
- Community Learning and Information Network
- Contract Line Item Number
- Customer Line Item Number
- Clinical Laboratory / Klinisches Labor (Journal)
- Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology
- Computational Laboratories In Number Theory
- Cape Lambert Iron Ore Ltd. (Leederville, Australia)
- Centre Laser Infrarouge d'Orsay (French Infrared Laser Center)
- Classroom Literacy Interventions and Outcomes (research study; US Department of Education)
- Columbia Libraries Information Online (Columbia University's online catalog)
- Common Lisp Interactive Objects (Graphical User Interface)
- Cross-Layer Iterative Optimization
- Cross-Linked Iron Oxide
- Cultural Digital Library Indexing Our Heritage