Close your eyes my children, close your eyes, dream of a great big surprise, In the magic land you will see sweets and things and toys, the morning will bring presents for good little girls and boys.
What does CYE stand for?
CYE stands for Close Your Eyes
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CYE
We have 26 other meanings of CYE in our Acronym Attic
- Cereal Yellow Dwarf Virus
- Calendar Year End
- Celebration for Young Entrepreneurs (small business competition; Denver, CO)
- Celiac Youth of Europe
- Check Your Email
- Children, Youth and Environments Center for Research and Design (University of Colorado)
- Choose Your Event
- Christian Youth Enterprises (UK)
- Christian Youth Exchange (Germany and Somerville, AL)
- Cleaned Your Empire
- Could You Elaborate (Internet slang)
- Curb Your Enthusiasm (TV show)
- Curtis Youngblood Enterprises
- Central York Education Association (York, PA)
- Charcoal Yeast Extract Agar (used to culture certain bacteria)
- Chinese Young Entrepreneurs Association (Beijing, China)
- Creative Young Entrepreneur Award
- Cessnock Youth Entertainment Committee (Australia)
- Commonwealth Youth Exchange Council (UK)
- Creative Young Entrepreneur Luxembourg (Junior Chamber International)
Samples in periodicals archive:
You might be familiar with the effect already - try staring at the sun and then close your eyes - it leaves an 'after-image' that can still be seen for several moments afterwards.
Close your eyes and take several slow, easy breaths.
Ideally, have a friend or the person sitting next to you read these steps to you, so that you can close your eyes and fully have the experience.
``It just takes you somewhere,'' Dinklage says of ``Hope Leaves,'' which premiered in New York and played in London, ``and because it's a radio play with the music and the sound effects, it's great when you close your eyes and listen to it.
Close your eyes and you could imagine being on a paradise island.
IF you close your eyes when Jane McDonald is in full flow, don't you think she sounds a lot like Les Dawson?
When finished, close your eyes and use a tissue to gently wipe away any excess drops.