The major element in such transformation was repeated practice of close order drill.
What does COD stand for?
COD stands for Close Order Drill (marching)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COD
We have 223 other meanings of COD in our Acronym Attic
- Circle of Darkness (online game)
- Circle of Death
- Circle of Dependability
- Circle of Dust (band)
- Circles of Doom (gaming)
- City of Dreams (casino; Melco Crown Entertainment; China)
- Class of Device (Bluetooth)
- Click of Death
- Cloak of Darkness (gaming clan)
- Close of Day
- Cloud of Darkness
- Co-Occuring Disorder (mental health diagnosis)
- Code List (File Name Extension)
- Cody Yellowstone Regional Airport (airport code)
- Coefficient of Determination
- Coffee of the Day
- Collect On Delivery
- Collège d'Omnipratique Dentaire (French: College of General Practice Dentistry; Belgium)
- College of Dupage
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American soldier naturally dislikes many things that go with garrison living, such as frequent inspections, police, [and] close order drill.
They're all pointing in the same direction, looking like a squad of Marines in close order drill.