23 /PRNewswire/ -- On September 15, 2010, Gy Bennar, a former landscaping and maintenance worker for the public golf course at the Clinton-Sherman Industrial Airpark ("CSIA"), filed a whistleblower retaliation charge against the Southwestern Oklahoma Development Authority ("SWODA"), which manages the course, for terminating him in violation of the Federal Water Pollution Control Act ("Clean Water Act") and the Safe Drinking Water Act.
What does CSIA stand for?
CSIA stands for Clinton-Sherman Industrial Airpark (Burns Flat, Oklahoma)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSIA
We have 58 other meanings of CSIA in our Acronym Attic
- Crime Scene Investigation: New York (TV show)
- California Ski Industry Association
- Canadian Ski Instructor Alliance
- Centre for Studies in Aging (Canada)
- Centro Scolastico Industrie Artistiche (Italian: Industrial Arts Education Center)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (India)
- Chimney Safety Institute of America
- Chimney Service Institute of America
- China Software Industry Association
- Climate Stewardship and Innovation Act
- Colorado Software and Internet Association
- Comité de Solidarité Avec Les Indiens des Amériques (French: Committee of Solidarity with the Indians of the Americas)
- Compound Specific Isotope Analysis
- Control System Integrator Association
- Customer Service Institute of Australia
- Cyber Security and Information Assurance (National Science and Technology Council)
- Cyber Security Industry Alliance
- California Systemic Initiatives Assessment Collaborative (California; Division of Educational System Reform project)
- Centro Servizi Informatici dell'Ateneo Fiorentino
- China Shanghai International Arts Festival (est. 1999; Shanghai, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and the Clinton-Sherman Industrial Airpark in Burns Flat, Okla.