Robertson will join Clinton-Macomb Public Library Director Larry Neal to welcome DiPucchio and thank the 2006 Michigan Reads
What does CMPL stand for?
CMPL stands for Clinton-Macomb Public Library (Michigan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMPL
We have 33 other meanings of CMPL in our Acronym Attic
- Community Mentor Protege Initiative (Austin, Texas)
- Congreso Multidisciplinar en Percepción e Inteligencia
- Conseil Mondial des Peuples Indigènes (French)
- Consejo Mundial de Pueblos Indígenas (Spanish: World Council of Indigenous Peoples)
- Correlated Multi-Path Interference
- Cow's Milk Protein Intolerance
- Configuration Managed Project Integrated Cabling (software; Cloudis, Ltd.)
- Configuration Management Process Improvement Center (Forest, VA)
- Cellular and Molecular Physiology Laboratory (Chile)
- Changing Minds, Policies and Lives (child welfare system; UNICEF and World Bank)
- Collinsville Memorial Public Library (Illinois)
- Commercial Materials Processing Lab
- Condensed Matter Physics Laboratory
- Copiague Memorial Public Library (Copiague, NY)
- Cook Memorial Public Library District (Libertyville, IL)
- Carrier Multiprotocol Label Switching
- Cisco Implementing Multi-Protocol Label Switching
- Configuration Management Plus project
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- In the course of routine surveillance, Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'A' rating on approximately $14,400,000 in outstanding 2002 library building and site bonds (limited tax general obligation [GO]) issued by Clinton-Macomb Public Library (the district).
Blake, New Jersey State Librarian --Michael Borges, executive director, New York Library Association --Ginnie Cooper, executive director, Brooklyn Public Library --Francine Fialkoff, editor, Library Journal --Toni Garvey, city librarian, Phoenix Public Library --Tula Giannini, associate professor, acting dean, Pratt Institute, School of Information & Library Sciences --Christine Lind Hage, library director, Clinton-Macomb Public Library (Clinton Township, Mich.