Examples of programs funded by the CTF include: * The Lansing Area Parent's Respite Center, which provides in-home respite services for parents of children with disabilities or chronic illnesses; and * The Clinton County Family Resource Center which hosts the Young Dads program, a long-term parent education and support program for young men separated from their child's mother.
What does CCFRC stand for?
CCFRC stands for Clinton County Family Resource Center (Michigan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chicago Council on Foreign Relations
- Childcare and Family Resources
- China Center for Financial Research (China)
- Colorado Council on Family Relations
- Colorectal Cancer Family Registry
- Comité de Coordination de la Facturation Réciproque
- Compagnie des Chemins de Fer Réunis
- Conselho Consultivo Florestal Regional
- Continuing Competence Framework for Recertification (New Zealand)
- Camden & Chorleywood Food Research Association (UK)
- Clark's Classic Fly Rod Forum
- Centrifugally Cast, Fiberglass-Reinforced, Polymer Mortar
- Certain Carbon Flat-Rolled Steel
- Center for Child and Family Studies (various locations)
- Center for Cost and Financing Studies
- Certified Computer Forensic Specialist
- Chevy Chase Financial Services (banking)
- Cobequid-Chedabucto Fault System
- Colorado Citizens for Science