Global function was also assessed as an exploratory outcome measure with the clinician interview-based impression of change plus caregiver input.
What does CIBI stand for?
CIBI stands for Clinician Interview-Based Impression
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIBI
We have 22 other meanings of CIBI in our Acronym Attic
- China International Battery Fair (est. 1992)
- Canadian Institute for Barrier-Free Design
- Centraal Informatiepunt Beroepen Gezondheidszorg (Dutch: Central Health Professions Center; Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sports; Hague, Netherlands)
- Centrum Voor Informatica Voor Het Brusselse Gewest
- Corporate and Investment Banking Group (various locations)
- Critical Illness Benefit Group, Ltd. (Hawthorne, NY)
- Council of Insurance Brokers of Greater New York (Lynbrook, NY)
- Can I Be Honest
- Centre for International Business History (University of Reading; UK)
- Commissie Invoeringsaspecten Behandeling Heroineverslaving (Dutch: Committee on Introductory Aspects of Treatment of Heroin Addicts)
- Community Investors Bancorp Inc. (Bucyrus, OH)
- Constantinople Imperial Bacteriology Institute
- Continuous Intrathecal Baclofen Infusion (neurology)
- Credit Information Bureau Incorporated (Guilford, CT)
- Cumbria ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Broadband Initiative (UK)
- Catalogo Informatizzato Biblioteche Istituti Area (Italian: Cosenza Research Library Catalogs)
- Clinician Interview Based Impression of Change
- Credit Information Bureau India Limited
- Canadian Integrated Ballistic Identification Network
- Comisión Intersecretarial de Bioseguridad de los Organismos Genéticamente Modificados (Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One was a subjective evaluation in which physicians measure the global, or overall, change they saw in their patients called the CIBI, or Clinician Interview-Based Impression.
At weeks 4, 8, and 12, the investigators administered the FOME, the MMSE, and the Clinician Interview-Based Impression of Change with Caregiver Input (CIBIC-plus).