MICs were determined by using the agar diffusion test, according to Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute recommendations (7).
What does CLSI stand for?
CLSI stands for Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (Wayne, PA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLSI
We have 11 other meanings of CLSI in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Lung Science and Health (University of Minnesota)
- Central Louisiana State Hospital (mental health services; Pineville, LA)
- Centre de Loisirs sans Hébergement (French: Leisure Centre without Accommodation; day camp)
- Clifton Lutheran Sunset Home (Clifton, TX)
- Cumbria and Lancashire Strategic Health Authority (UK)
- CAD (Computer-Aided Design) Language Systems, Inc.
- Canadian Law Symposia Index (database)
- Canadian Light Source Inc. (synchrotron radiation research)
- Capillary-Like Space Involvement (cancer research)
- Cisco Link Services Interface
- Class Identifier
- Community Legal Services Information System (Australia)
- California Legal Studies Journal (University of California, Berkeley)
- Center for Law and Social Justice
- Chinese Linguistic Society of Japan (est. 1946)
- Community Leadership San Jose (est. 1992; San Jose, CA)
- Community Leadership San Jose Silicon Valley
- Centre for Language in Social Life (Lancaster University; UK)
- Czerny-Lembert Suture Lines
- Central Lake Superior Land Conservancy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI, formerly NCCLS) has recently published a new document, Managing and Validating Laboratory Information Systems; Approved Guideline (AUTO8-A), to provide necessary guidance for developing a protocol for validation of the laboratory information system (LIS), as well as protocols for assessing the dependability of the LIS when storing, retrieving, and transmitting data.
Antimicrobial susceptibility testing was performed with broth microdilution in accordance with Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (formerly NCCLS) protocols (3).
Autoverification of Clinical Laboratory Test Results; Approved Guideline (AUTO10-A), recently published by Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI, formerly NCCLS), provides a general framework that will allow each laboratory to easily design, implement, validate, and customize rules for autoverification based on the needs of its own patient population.
In response to this need, Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI, formerly NCCLS) has recently published Use of External RNA Controls in Gene Expression Assays; Approved Guideline (MM16-A), which provides a set of agreed-upon protocols supporting the use of external RNA controls in microarray- and QRT-PCR-based gene expression experiments.
Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI, formerly NCCLS) has recently published a new edition of the document, Point-of-Care In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Testing; Approved Guideline--Second Edition (POCT4-A2), which provides users of in vitro diagnostic (IVD) devices outside the clinical laboratory with easy-to-follow information and suggestions for good laboratory practice and for producing reliable test results regardless of where the test is performed.
Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI, formerly NCCLS) and the Diabetes Technology Society (DTS) announced today they would be working cooperatively on the development of a consensus guideline for continuous glucose monitoring.
Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI, formerly NCCLS) bestowed upon Dr.