What does CTSBA stand for?
CTSBA stands for Clinical Trials Standards Benchmarking Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Critical Thinking and Structured Analysis (analytical processes)
- Seaman Apprentice, Cryptologic Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Assessment Questionnaire
- Clay Target Shooting Association - South Africa
- Canada Transportation Safety Board
- Catch the Sewing Bug (JoAnn Gagnon book)
- Community Television for the Southern Berkshires (South Lee, MA)
- Crash the Super Bowl (Doritos)
- Critical Task Selection Board
- Culture, Tourism and Sport Board (Local Government Association; London, UK)
- Cercle de Tir Sportif de Bourg lès Valence (French shooting club)
- Certified Texas School Business Specialist
- Cut To Suit, Beat To Fit
- Cambridge Trading Services Corporation (finance; Cambridge, MA)
- Canadian Technical Security Conference (Burlington, ON, Canada)
- Carlton Trail Ski Club (Canada)
- Chenega Technology Services Corporation
- Clinical and Translational Science Center (University of California at Davis)
- Clustered Tunnel Server Configuration