For the National Clinical Trials Network, he works as the Director of the Biostatistics Core for a SPORE grant funded through the Sarcoma Alliance for Research.
What does CTN stand for?
CTN stands for Clinical Trials Network (NIDA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTN
We have 113 other meanings of CTN in our Acronym Attic
- Central de Trabajadores de Nicaragua (Spanish: Nicaraguan Workers' Central)
- Central Test Node
- Centre des Technologies Nouvelles (French: New Technologies Center)
- Certification Test Network (NASA)
- Certified Traditional Naturopath
- Certified Transplant Nurse
- Charity Trustees Network
- China Teanet
- Christian Television Network
- Christian Therapists Network
- Código Tributário Nacional (Brazilian National Tax Code)
- Coefficient de Température Négatif (French: Negative Temperature Coefficient)
- Comité Technique National (French: National Technical Committee)
- Commercial Technology Network (NASA)
- Commercial Type Number
- Commission Technique Nationale (French: National Technical Commission)
- Community Television Network
- Compagnie Tunisienne de Navigation (French: Tunisian Navigation Company; Tunisia)
- Comparable to None Entertainment (record label)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award, part of the NCI Community Oncology Research Program, will help Kaiser Permanente focus on "enrolling patients in the NCI National Clinical Trials Network, testing cutting-edge therapies, and comparing existing cancer treatments on a patient-by-patient basis," said Lou Fehrenbacher, MD, director of Kaiser Permanente Northern California's Oncology Clinical Trials and the NCORP program director at Kaiser Permanente.
The FDA approval was based on date from a Phase II, single-arm, multi-center (BMT CTN 0303) conducted by the Blood and Marrow Transplant Clinical Trials Network which is supported by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute and the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health.
Dr Steve Knapper, a consultant haematologist at UHW added: "Being part of this clinical trials network will increase the access of patients in Cardiff to potentially life-saving blood cancer drugs and treatments.
an Emmes employee who manages the NIDA Clinical Trials Network Data and Statistics Center 2.
The clinical trial, for patients ages 18 to 70, was sponsored by the National Cancer Institute (NCI), and conducted by a network of researchers led by the Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB) in collaboration with the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) and the Blood and Marrow Transplant Clinical Trials Network (BMT CTN).
These are among 60 US and international institutions that have been selected and that through the NIAID HIV/AIDS clinical trials networks--AIDS Clinical Trials Group, HIV Prevention Trials Network, HIV Vaccine Trials Network, International Maternal Pediatric Adolescent AIDS Clinical Trials Network, International Network for Strategic Initiatives in Global HIV Trials, and Microbicide Trials Network--will participate in research to address the highest priorities in HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment.
Thus, NIAID failed to develop the clinical trials network needed to understand the effects of the treatment strategy it was recommending in its guidelines.