In addition to consolidating Microsoft Excel spreadsheet data, HCRI will also be integrating Office-Smart Clinical Trial Manager with a number of Clinical Trial Data Management Systems, including industry-leading Electronic Data Capture (EDC) system(s) as well as their web-based learning management system.
What does CTDMS stand for?
CTDMS stands for Clinical Trial Data Management System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Cipher Text Data Mode
- Composite Track Database Manager
- Compressed Time Division Multiplex
- Consultants That Deliver More (UK)
- Crisp to da Maximum
- Central Texas Direct Marketing Association
- Code and Time-Division Multiple Access
- Concurrent Time Domain Multiple Access (computer algorithm)
- Combat and Training Development Management Information System
- Improved Complex Terrain Dispersion Model
- California Transplant Donor Network
- Connecticut Training and Development Network (formerly State Training Managers’ Network)
- Conselho Técnico-Desportivo Nacional (Brazilian Motorsports Council; Brazil)
- Cape Town District Office (South Africa)
- Central Technical Documentation Office
- Conductivity-Temperature-Depth-Optical (geology)
- Coherent Time-Domain Optical Memory
- Connecticut Department of Revenue
- Cars and Tracks Development Project (video game modification)
- Centrum Telemarketingu Dystrybucja Polska (Polish: Telemarketing Distribution Center Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a biotechnology company engaged in innovative small molecule cancer research, ArQule required a more efficient and cost-effective clinical trial data management system to help speed its drug development effort," said James Rogers, co-founder and CEO of Nextrials.
He will play a key role in executing Phase Forward's mission to transform the current paper-based process to a faster, more efficient web-based clinical trial data management system.