With his qualification, Tristram will be working with Biotec's international clients to confirm that the IMP has been manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines and other relevant clinical trial authorisations.
What does CTA stand for?
CTA stands for Clinical Trial Authorisation (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTA
We have 616 other meanings of CTA in our Acronym Attic
- Classification Tree Analysis
- Classified Terminal Area
- Classroom Teachers Association
- Clear Text Authentication
- Clear To Auscultation (medical; lungs)
- Clearing The Air (workshops)
- Cleveland Thygaraja Aradhana
- Clinical Teachers Association (Canada)
- Clinical Telephone Advice (UK)
- Clinical Trial Assay
- Clinical Trials Administration
- Clinical Trials Agreement
- Close Textual Analysis (literature)
- Coal Trading Association (Arlington, VA)
- Coast Transit Authority
- Coating Technologies Associates
- Coefficient de Transfert Atmosphérique (French: Atmospheric Transfer Coefficient)
- Cognitive Task Analysis
- Cognizant Transportation Agency
- Collaborative Technology Alliances (military robotic research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The release of this first batch of HIV-derived vectors, produced in accordance with GMP standards, is a crucial step in the preparation of the clinical trial authorisation application to be submitted to Afssaps (the French drug safety authority) during the course of March.
The GRD will be used towards the costs of progressing Scancell's SCIB1 ImmunoBody DNA vaccine as it commences Good Manufacturing Practice (`GMP') production in 1Q2009 and applies for Clinical Trial Authorisation (`CTA') to commence clinical trials of SCIB1 in the UK in 1Q2010.