Naraghi), and the Department of Clinical Science at North Bristol, University of Bristol (Dr.
What does CSNB stand for?
CSNB stands for Clinical Science at North Bristol (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSNB
We have 2 other meanings of CSNB in our Acronym Attic
- Cross States Numismatic Association
- Chemical Separation Neutron Activation Analysis
- Civil Society Network Against Corruption (South Africa)
- Certified Senior Network Application Engineer
- China Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers (China)
- Camarines Sur National Agricultural School (Philippines)
- Computer Supported Network Analysis System
- Chambre Syndicale Nationale des Bottiers (French: National Association of Shoemakers)
- Chemical Safety News Base (database)
- Citizens and Southern National Bank (Georgia)
- Club des Sports Nautiques de Brive (French water sports club)
- Colorado Springs National Bank (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Congenital Stationary Night Blindness
- Connecticut State News Bureau (West Hartford, CT)
- Congenital Stationary Night Blindness, Type 1
- Congenital Stationary Night Blindness Type 2
- Comcast SportsNet Bay Area (TV network; California)
- Center for Sierra Nevada Conservation (Georgetown, CA)
- Club Sci Nautico Ceresio (Italian: Water Ski Club Ceresio; Lugano, Switzerland)
- Comcast Sports Network Chicago (TV network; Illinois)