IOWA CITY, Iowa, May 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CompleWare Corporation announces the launch today of CompleClinical, the next generation Clinical Research Information System.
What does CRIS stand for?
CRIS stands for Clinical Research Information System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRIS
We have 104 other meanings of CRIS in our Acronym Attic
- Calibration Recall and Information System (NASA)
- Calibration Recall Inventory System
- Carrier Route Information Service
- Carrier Route Information System
- Centralized Real Estate Information Services, Inc (Akron/Canton, OH)
- Centre de Recherche en Information Spécialisée et en Médiation des Savoirs (French: Information Research Center Specializing in Mediation and Knowledge)
- Centre de Recherche et d'Innovation sur le Sport (French: Center for Research and Innovation on Sport)
- Centre for Railway Information Systems (India)
- Certified Residential Investment Specialist (professional designation)
- Champus Regional Intermediary System
- Code Reduced Instruction Set (RISC Processor)
- Command Resource Information System
- Commander's Resource Integration System (USAF)
- Common Relational Information Schema (Machinery Information Management Open Systems Alliance)
- Communication Rights in the Information Society
- Communications Resource Information Sharing
- Complaints Response and Information Service
- Compliance Research Information System
- Computer Resources Integrated Support
- Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist
Samples in periodicals archive:
CSC (NYSE: CSC) announced today that the National Institutes of Health (NIH) awarded the company a contract to provide support services to the Biomedical Translational Research Information System (BTRIS) and Clinical Research Information System (CRIS) programs.
She is deputy chief for the Department of Clinical Research Informatics, National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, where she manages a complex program of administrative planning for clinical research information systems, quality improvement initiatives and research support.
A pioneer in medical research software, Velos can claim a number of firsts among clinical research information systems.
Under the terms of the contract, Eclipsys will develop and implement the components of the clinical research information system that comprise the patient care aspects of clinical research.
an innovative provider of clinical research information systems, today announced that UCSF Comprehensive Cancer Center has implemented Velos eResearch to support clinical trial management and related clinical research information needs.
The products are grouped into three functional areas: Process Improvement Software, Clinical Research Information Systems and Data Analysis Software.
Internet-Based Solution is First Step in Company's New Clinical Research Information System - LEXINGTON, Mass.