The secure and convenient technology will make it easier for physicians and others to complete drug safety and clinical research forms, and will encourage physicians to participate in further studies.
What does CRF stand for?
CRF stands for Clinical Research Form
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRF
We have 256 other meanings of CRF in our Acronym Attic
- Citizens Research Foundation
- Citizens to Restore Fairness
- Class Roster File
- Classical Radiography and Fluoroscopy
- Classical Receptive Field
- Clean Report of Findings (used in shipments and customs environment)
- Clean Room Facility
- Clinical Request Form
- Clinical Research Facility
- Clinical Research Fellowship
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data screens can be translated into any language, and sponsors will no longer need to (re)create separate clinical research forms in multiple languages when conducting a global trial.
As a result, sponsors avoid the burden of recreating separate clinical research forms (CRFs) in multiple languages.