This clinical study has been approved by the Clinical Research Ethics Committee of the Kowloon West Cluster at the Princess Margaret Hospital in Hong Kong.
What does CREC stand for?
CREC stands for Clinical Research Ethics Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CREC
We have 107 other meanings of CREC in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Research in Early Childhood
- Center for Research in Electronic Commerce (University of Texas at Austin)
- Central Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Centre de Recherche pour l'Enseignement de la Civilisation (French: Research Center for the Teaching of Civilization)
- Certified Real Estate Consultant
- Charlotte Regional Environmental Coalition (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- Chemical Reactor Engineering Centre (University of Western Ontario)
- China Railway Engineering Corporation
- China Real Estate Consortium (interest group based at MIT)
- Citrus Research & Education Center (Lake Alfred, Florida)
- Coastal Research & Education Center (Clemson University)
- Coconino Rural Environment Corps (Flagstaff, AZ)
- Colorado Real Estate Commission
- Colorado Renewable Energy Conference
- Colorado River Extensional Corridor
- Combat Readiness Evaluation Criteria
- COMSEC Research & Engineering Coordinating Group
- Confederation of Reformed Evangelical Churches
- Conseil Romand d’Education Chrétienne
- Continental Real Estate Companies (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a graduate of McGill University and holds an appointment at the Children's and Women's Hospital in Vancouver where he is Chairman of the Pharmacy Research Division and for the past ten years has served on the Clinical Research Ethics Committee of the University.