Additional features and benefits include: * Single user interface for eligibility verification for all Medicare, Medicaid, commercial payers and third party administrators (TPAs) * Services to ensure that a patient's demographic information is complete and accurate * Clinical record services to ensure that the patient's record does not get fragmented or split across duplicate medical records * A set of administrative functions to manage services across patient access departments and multiple locations ABILITY will be demonstrating ACCELERATE at the National Association of Healthcare Access Management, NAHAM, conference May 8-11 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego, CA.
What does CRS stand for?
CRS stands for Clinical Record Service
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRS
We have 682 other meanings of CRS in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Religious Studies
- Chromatography Research Supplies, Inc. (Louisville, KY)
- Chromium-Reducible Sulphur (soil analysis test)
- Chronic Rhinosinusitis
- Church of Religious Science
- Churchill Road School
- Circuit Reset Sending (CCS #7 ITU-T)
- CIS Receiver Suite
- Civil Registration System (various locations)
- Classic Rock Society (UK)