UC-Research eXchange consortium (UC-ReX): UC BRAID launched the consortium s first tool from UC ReX, namely the Data Explorer, building the first cross-campus clinical query system capable of exchanging patient-level data, as well as aggregates (counts and descriptive statistics).
What does CQ stand for?
CQ stands for Clinical Query
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CQ
We have 6 other meanings of CQ in our Acronym Attic
- Cascade Quadruplet (filter)
- Casu Quo (Latin: In Which Case)
- Charge of Quarters
- Chevalier de l'ordre National du Québec
- Chex Quest (forum)
- Chuckles Quietly
- Cigarette Quit (Nicoderm CQ)
- Classical Quarterly (Classics journal)
- Cleaning Qualification
- Clear Quest (IBM rational developer tool)
- Closed Quarters
- Come Quickly (early ship distress call)
- Communication Quality
- Concept Query
- Conditional Quantization
- Conditionally Qualified
- Congressional Quarterly, Inc. (provider of information on government, politics and public policy)
- Conquest (gaming)
- Continuous Query
- Contrat de Qualification (French: Qualifying Contract)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of those who called the hotline with a clinical query, 96% reported that they changed their patient management as a result of the information provided.
com -- Clinical Query of the Week: showcasing one of the week's best search queries -- Helpful Highlights: various resources to assist doctors in their daily practice -- Medical Success: doctors explain how clinical search helps them care for patients -- Other opportunities for peer interaction and timely tips for practicing physicians