Of those who called the hotline with a clinical query, 96% reported that they changed their patient management as a result of the information provided.
What does CQ stand for?
CQ stands for Clinical Query
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CQ
We have 6 other meanings of CQ in our Acronym Attic
- Cascade Quadruplet (filter)
- Casu Quo (Latin: In Which Case)
- Charge of Quarters
- Chevalier de l'ordre National du Québec
- Chex Quest (forum)
- Chuckles Quietly
- Cigarette Quit (Nicoderm CQ)
- Classical Quarterly (Classics journal)
- Cleaning Qualification
- Clear Quest (IBM rational developer tool)
- Closed Quarters
- Come Quickly (early ship distress call)
- Communication Quality
- Concept Query
- Conditional Quantization
- Conditionally Qualified
- Congressional Quarterly, Inc. (provider of information on government, politics and public policy)
- Conquest (gaming)
- Continuous Query
- Contrat de Qualification (French: Qualifying Contract)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com -- Clinical Query of the Week: showcasing one of the week's best search queries -- Helpful Highlights: various resources to assist doctors in their daily practice -- Medical Success: doctors explain how clinical search helps them care for patients -- Other opportunities for peer interaction and timely tips for practicing physicians Medical practitioners can register to receive the complimentary weekly Clinical Search Tips e-newsletters, which SearchMedica plans to publish every Thursday, at SearchMedica.
A clinical query for signs and symptoms of neuropathy is warranted, but specialized testing is not indicated in the absence of symptoms.