Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, 233, 145-162.
What does CORR stand for?
CORR stands for Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research (journal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CORR
We have 11 other meanings of CORR in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Organized Researchers for Pedagogical Studies of Ballet
- CREES (Centre for Russian and East European Studies) Open Research Postgraduate Seminar
- Corps Artillery
- Corps Surface-To-Air Missile
- Corporate Sales Engineer
- Corporate University Exchange
- Corps of Reserve Priests United for Service
- Centre for Online Regional Research
- Championship Off-Road Racing
- Chemicals on Reporting Rules Database (EPA)
- Computing Research Repository (Association for Computing Machinery)
- Corridor (zoning)
- Coalition of Regulatory Related Agencies (Canada)
- Colorado Office of Resource and Referral Agencies, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- RCRA Corrective Action Sites (US EPA)
- Coalition of Oak Ridge Retired Employees (Tennessee)