What does CMPC stand for?
CMPC stands for Clinical Molecular Profiling Core (US NCI; Bethesda, MD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMPC
We have 72 other meanings of CMPC in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Maximum Potential Building Systems (Austin, TX)
- Captain Maggot's Pyrate Crew
- Centraal Medisch Pharmaceutische Commissie (Netherlands)
- Central Milk Producers Cooperative
- Central Motion Picture Corporation (Taiwan)
- Certified Master Pastry Chef (American Culinary Federation)
- Children's Media Policy Coalition
- Cisco Multi-Path Channel
- Classified Matter Protection and Control
- Classmate Personal Computer
- Coleg Meddygarth Prifysgol Cymru (Welsh: University of Wales College of Medicine)
- Communion Marie Porte du Ciel (French religious association)
- Compañia Manufacturera de Papeles y Cartones S.A.
- Connecticut Minority Purchasing Council
- Constrained Model Predictive Control
- Coût Moyen Pondéré du Capital (French: Weighted Average Cost of Capital)
- Combined Media Processing Center-Qatar (defense intelligence)
- Capital Maintenance Planning Common Framework (UK)
- Commercial Macromolecular Protein Crystal Growth
- Central Maine Power Company