Cato, MSN, RN, an instructor and lead simulation specialist, Simulation and Clinical Learning Center, Oregon Health & Science University in Portland, is one of the expert authors of the NLN/Laerdal Simulation Innovation Resource Center (SIRC).
What does CLC stand for?
CLC stands for Clinical Learning Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLC
We have 481 other meanings of CLC in our Acronym Attic
- Civil Liability Convention (oil pollution legislation)
- CIVMAR Leadership Council
- Claim Litigation Counsel
- Classroom and Lab Computing (Penn State University)
- Clean Lakes Clearinghouse
- Clear Carry Flag
- Clear Command Window (MATLAB function reference)
- Cleburne Living Center (Cleburne, TX)
- Client Licensor Certificate
- Clinica las Condes (Chilean health clinic)
- Clinique de Chirurgie Plastique Lausanne
- Closed Loop Color
- Closed-Loop Coherent
- Club Langues et Civilisations (French travel agency)
- Cluster Controller (IBM)
- Cobre Los Cruces (Seville, Spain mining project)
- Codes and Lattices in Cryptography (workshop)
- Coleg Llandrillo Cymru (Welsh college; UK)
- College Loan Corporation
- College of Lake County (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE: PFE) compliments Medscape's growing list of content which already covers AIDS, Infectious Disease, Oncology, Surgery, Urology, and Managed Care, plus daily healthcare news, online Continuing Medical Education, and interactive clinical learning centers, such as PicTours.
The 6,000 square foot, state-of-the-art OHSU Simulation and Clinical Learning Center opened in early 2003, and is multidisciplinary at its core.