Weber State University's Clinical Laboratory Sciences Program is one of the largest in the country with more than 150 active on-campus students and was, therefore, an ideal location for this study.
What does CLSP stand for?
CLSP stands for Clinical Laboratory Sciences Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLSP
We have 17 other meanings of CLSP in our Acronym Attic
- Confocal Laser Scanning Ophthalmoscope (ophthalmology)
- Contingency Landing Support Officer (NASA)
- Cache Load Server Process
- Catastrophic Leave-Sharing Program
- Cayuga Lake State Park (New York)
- Center for Language and Speech Processing
- Center for Law and Social Policy
- Certified Litigation Support Professional
- Channel Load Sensing Protocol
- Cisco Learning Solutions Partner
- Collier Legal Support Professionals
- Community Legal Services Program
- Composite Launch Sequence Plan
- Continuous Large Sausage Process
- Coop-Life Savings Plan
- Coordinated Logistic Support Program
- C1r-Like Serine Protease Analog (gene protein)
- California Ladies State Poker Championship
- Conseil Local de Sécurité et de Prévention de la Délinquance (French: Local Council of Security and Prevention of Delinquency)
- Clear Lake State Park Interpretive Association (California State Parks; Kelseyville, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diana Mass, MA, MT(ASCP), CLS Clinical Professor and Director Clinical Laboratory Sciences Program Arizona State University School of Life Sciences Tempe, AZ A Make 2010 the year you take National Medical Laboratory Professionals' Week outside the walls of the laboratory to make the public and other healthcare professionals aware of the role that laboratorians play in everyone's health and welfare.
Arizona is in critical need of additional options for educating our clinical laboratory sciences workforce and DeVry's effort to address this issue is greatly welcomed," said Julie Stiak, Clinical Laboratory Sciences program director for Phoenix College, a member of the Maricopa Community College (MCC) education system.